Fife Cultural Trust brings together Libraries, Museums, Galleries, Archive, Arts and Theatre services across Fife
FCT is the largest cultural provider in Fife, and their portfolio of services are delivered from their own facilities, as well as schools, community halls and the built and natural environment. Each year there are almost 2 million uses of our services by residents and visitors to Fife.
Fife Cultural Trust is responsible for:
- 47 libraries, 3 mobile libraries, and provision of library services to primary schools
- 12 museum and heritage venues including Kirkcaldy Galleries
- 4 theatre and community venues including Rothes Halls, Adam Smith Theatre, Lochgelly Centre and Carnegie Hall, Dunfermline.
- Fife’s historical archives and Fife Council’s Records management
- Fife’s Cultural Strategy, Partnerships, and Consortium
- Stewardship and care for the objects and archives in Fife Council’s collections
The Trust’s work is guided and informed by our mission, vision and values and purpose.
Fife will be a culturally vibrant and rewarding place to live, work, study and visit
ENRICHING LIVES IN FIFE
Inclusive, Creative, Trusted, Enabling, Integrity
Fife Cultural Trust provides creative, entertaining and learning experiences that enhance the quality of life, through our partnerships and in our Museums, Galleries, Libraries and Theatres. For more information on the work of the Trust, visit www.onfife.com