Following previous successful Travel Industry Open Days, when Wedgewood welcomed many new people from the travel and tourism trade to experience World of Wedgwood, the attraction will be hosting another two dates on Monday 12th June and Tuesday 4th July
This is an ideal opportunity for potential partners and group organisers to visit the best kept secret in Staffordshire and to understand the benefits of bringing group clients to experience the heritage and craftsmanship at World of Wedgwood.
Now in the second year since the major refurbishment, with further investment being made to the Museum, Wedgewood have seen a fantastic increase in interest and bookings for full day and half day visits both for general visitors and special interest groups. The Open Days give visitors a free rein of the World of Wedgwood – to explore the V&A collection in the Wedgwood Museum and to see the artisans at work in the factory – you can even throw your own pot! The Wedgewood team would also like to invite you to share a complimentary Afternoon Tea with them in their beautiful Wedgwood Tea Room.
The open day will also give the team an opportunity to update Coach operator’s and Group Travel Organisers on activity at World of Wedgwood this year, including:
- Fine Food and Artisan Craft Fayres held on the second Sunday of every month – 50 stalls and live music – coach tours welcome
- The new conference facilities which were unveiled this month
- Also this month, they have launched a new retail store, Brand Junction, selling the latest Waterford, Royal Albert and Royal Doulton ranges including the new collection by US TV celebrity Ellen DeGeneres
- Wedgwood’s brand new sponsorship of the Royal Horticultural Society, which will bring award winning show gardens to the World of Wedgwood later in the year
- And finishing the year, to accompany the amazing Wedgwood Christmas installation, they will host a four day Christmas market from the 7th to the 10th of December. We have limited space available for coach tours for what will be the most inspiring new Christmas market in the region
Please do join them on 12th June or 4th July to experience everything World of Wedgwood has to offer. Places are limited to 2 per company or group | Open day 10.30am until 3pm
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org