World of Wedgwood, Staffordshire, is the ultimate destination to experience the Wedgwood brand. We bring the craftsmanship and heritage of Wedgwood to our visitors in an inspiring and elegant setting.
Visitors can experience:
- The V&A Collection at World of Wedgwood – one of the most important industrial collections in the world, tracing over 260 years of ground-breaking design and production. Discover the story of Josiah Wedgwood and his lasting influence on industry and society. Free entry.
- The Factory Tour to see craft heritage in action as visitors follow the journey and life of a Wedgwood ceramic, learning about the age-old techniques passed down through generations of skilled craftspeople
- The elegant Wedgwood Tea Room for a quintessential afternoon tea served on the finest Wedgwood china.
- The Dining Hall restaurant, designed to be reminiscent of the original Barlaston workers’ canteen, serving locally sourced fresh produce.
- Shopping in the Wedgwood Store – the largest Wedgwood retail space in the world, also featuring a Waterford Crystal area – and the Factory Outlet for end of line and near perfect pieces.
- Getting creative in the interactive Creative Studios to throw a pot or decorate their own piece of Wedgwood.